So as I've been recently reminded, October is the big support month for all those associations for the City of Hope for the research for curing breast cancer. Now I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject of the matter but I will say that I support the foundation(s) looking for the cure. On that subject is all I have to say. Now today I bring you a character I haven't drawn for a looong while, Snow. That's right, your favorite past time feline of mine. A break from the whole 'big boob brigading' you might say.
Sorry about the side, was drawing too close to the spirals in my sketchbook again, heh...
If you are a heavy Snow fanatic, you may notice a few changes in her outfit as well. If not though; her yukata's color is inverted (the trim is black and the body is white, the sash now sports enormous bow with matching choker, she's wearing thigh-highs, and on her upper left thigh is, a type of band capable of holding something slender in shape. I'm still working on that last bit but for now that's everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment