I don't usually do gift arts cause I don't often see people who's ocs I absolutely adore but lately I have been running into a few people who's characters I do like. This wouldn't be the first gift art I've made but I do believe I will make it a type of art that I will do as time goes on. This oc is actually the same oc of a requester that has put in for a picture from me. Say hello to Lucia.
I will go ahead and say now that I usually pay more attention to detail when it comes to the breasts (like I usually do) but the overall character design kinda caught my eye. I did leave out a few of the more appealing pieces, like the pair of dual belt arm bands and (because i didn't like doing hands) the single belt bracelet bands. So as a gift to my requester for having such a wonderful OC. This is for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment