This is the colored version to the same pic that's on my B section blog. This is probably the first time I've debuted Nekuila with her weapon. If I have elsewhere, I don't remember it. Anyway, this is Nekuila with her scythe, as I mentioned on the sketch version, or not mentioned, Nekuila is an Ice and Earth elemental type fighter. Her scythe controls the earth while she can manipulate the air and water around her within a small proximity to make ice where she feels necessary. I'm sure sometime down the road I'll make more...battle ready attire, but until then we have to deal with the loose uncanny dress, am I right?
In other news, this is the final submission I will be making on my Chrome-soul account on deviant art, if you wish to see more of my art on the site and are too lazy to come here, go and watch me here: LINK

No comments:
Post a Comment