Okay, I'm a day late in submitting this here, only because I make the real explanations as to why I made these pics only on my blogger because people are too lazy to come here and support me here, or aren't technologically savvy enough to be able to navigate the webpages like I do, doesn't take much trial and error time really but hey it happens.
Aaanyway 'today' I bring you a character I hadn't drawn as much until probably a few months ago, I need to start drawing all my characters more really...I don't love my oc women as much as I love my women friends and my girlfriends and yadda yadda. Again, anyway, we have Iruka, a goth/punk/emo/scene/etc type dark skinned woman clad in just the bare essentials, panty and bra. I was rather pleased with how the bra came out compared to what I usually do, one side will be completely coverd and the other, nooot so much. I see to much of this around with other artists and wonder if it's just how they do, or if it's something they plan to edit as well while they progress. I'm steadily working my way out of doing that again and again.
And now for the good part: the art.
Like I said, dark skinned goodness. (Next step to learn is that crotch) I feel I'm getting better with lightning and shading effects as well, although I know the body isn't 'that' shiny but like I said, it's the effect. I'll probably work some more with color so that it isn't always white light. Oh and because of one person there will be a sequel to this pic featuring Iruka's back end, so you can throw a generous thank you out for getting to see the ass of our lovely lady here.

No comments:
Post a Comment